CONSUMER AUTO LIQUIDATORS:
LUBE, OIL & FILTER POLICY
Consumer Auto Liquidators is proud to offer its exclusive Lube, Oil & Filter Policy for qualifying vehicles! The following limitations, rules, and restrictions apply:
- Maximum Limitation. Customer will receive four (4) vouchers good for a lube, oil change, and filter replacement. All vouchers may be used no earlier than manufacturer’s recommended service intervals, or, if no manufacturer recommended intervals, at every 7500 miles. All used and unused vouchers expire two (2) years from the date of sale.
- Non-Transferable. The vouchers are non-transferable and may be used only by the original purchaser of the vehicle, and only for the vehicle for which the vouchers were issued.
- Regular Oil Only. Vouchers only good for regular oil, unless the vehicle manufacturer requires synthetic oil. Customer may choose synthetic oil if Customer elects to pay the difference in price between regular oil and synthetic oil.
- CAL Service Center Only. Vouchers are only valid for services performed by CAL at CAL’s service centers. Customer must make an appointment.
- No Cash Value; No Refunds or Exchanges. Vouchers have no cash value, and may not be exchanged for cash or other products. Vouchers may not be used for any other services. Vouchers are void if Customer sells or transfers vehicle.
- Original Voucher. Customer must present original voucher at the time of service. CAL will not accept copies of any vouchers, and will not issue replacement vouchers. CAL is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced vouchers.
- Limitation on Policy. Offer may not be available for certain vehicles. Program and vouchers may not be offered during certain sales or promotions. CAL reserves the right to cancel offer at any time.